DENVER BALLOTS WERE MAILED WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH
ALL BALLOTS MUST BE RECEIVED AT AN ELECTION DIVISION SERVICE CENTER, OFFICE OR DROP BOX BY 7PM NOVEMBER 4 TO BE COUNTED. (Find locations under Voter Info>November 4th Voting Locations).
PROTECT YOUR VOTE !
- NEVER give your ballot to mail or deposit to a person you do not know and trust. Beware of those coming to your door and volunteering to take your ballot.
- Use BALLOT TRACE (instructions in your ballot) which provides you with a way to know that the Election Division has received and processed your ballot.
PLEASE VOTE YOUR ENTIRE BALLOT — Our philosophy of limited government and protection of constitutional rights is important at every level of government – vote for ALL our REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES!
Information on JUDGES can be found at http://www.clearthebenchcolorado.org/evaluations-2014
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP US WIN?
1. We can’t win if we don’t ask for the vote! Help us walk precincts or call (at our office or from your home). Volunteer today by contacting our Denver GOP office or Shelbi at email@example.com.
2. Put up a yard sign — showing your support will make a difference. Pick up your signs at the Denver Office at 110 Cook St. #103. Currently available:
Cory Gardner for U.S. Senate
Martin Walsh for U.S. Congress
Cynthia Coffman for Attorney General
Walker Stapleton for Treasurer
+ Several local legislative candidates
DENVER GOP HEADQUARTERS AND FIELD OFFICE
NOW OPEN EXTENDED HOURS
110 Cook Street #103
Enter from alley side
Park in designated spots in lot across the street
from the building or on street
Monday-Friday: 9:30am – 9:00pm
Saturday 10am – 9:00pm
Sunday 10am — 8:00pm
The Denver GOP Field Office can provide you with
–Training and access to the walking app – an easy way to collect information on face to face visits with neighbors in your precinct
– Training and walk-books for the traditional precinct walker! Call ahead to have your walk book prepared and waiting for you!
CONTACT SHELBI – our Denver Field Office Director for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-723-0203